Electrocution & Electrical Fires
If an injury, economic loss, or other incident involves electrocution, electrical fire, fire sprinklers, or fire suppression, our experts have the education, experience, and technical knowledge necessary to evaluate the facts of the case.
With electronic testing and measurement tools, we apply electrical engineering expertise to electrocutions, electrical accidents, and loss evaluation.
Electrical engineering expertise includes:
- Electrocution and electrical burns
- Investigation of electrical fires
- Electrical equipment failures and product liability
- Electrical system design and installation
- Electrical utility accidents and utility safety procedures
- National electrical safety code
- Fire suppression system failures