Armstrong Forensic Engineers offers services for a wide array of engineering failures. These services include the following:
- Airbag Control Modules — The airbag control module, also known as a Crash Data Retrieval unit or ‘CDR’ can document key data just before an incident.
- Alternative Vehicle Accidents — All-terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-side, roadster, watercraft, and golf carts.
- ATV Accidents — All-terrain vehicles, also known as quad, quad-bike, three-wheeler, or four-wheeler.
- Automobile Accidents — We investigate the scene of the accident, analyze police reports and witness statements, conduct mechanical investigations of each automobile, and review all other pertinent information.
- Collision Reconstruction — Involves investigating, analyzing, and evaluating the vehicle, driver, and roadway environment of a collision.
- Crash Testing — Crashing vehicles to study the real-life impact effects.
- Golf Cart Accidents — The most common golf cart accidents involve passenger ejection, rollovers, and braking issues.
- Intermodal Freight Transport — Involves vehicles and facilities from multiple disciplines such as railway engineering, roadway engineering, traffic engineering, and mechanical engineering.